DISCONTINUED: OutBack GSLC175-PV-230, a prewired GS Radian European series load center with two 175 Amp breakers, dual 80 Amp GFDI, two PV disconnects and a 50 Amp, 230VAC bypass
Call for price
Out of stock
Out of stock
OutBack Power’s GS Load Centers are an integrated connection enclosure series for AC and DC system connections in OutBack Radian Series inverter/charger applications, through provided inverter DC overcurrent protection and disconnects, dual AC inputs, grid-tie inverter connection and a 230V maintenance bypass.
Designed for use with the Radian Series inverter/charger family, the options offer solutions for ground-up custom designs or factory pre-wired configurations for specific applications. The OutBack GS Load Centers simplify the configuration, distribution, and implementation of energy storage of the Radian Series inverter/charger through a standardized approach.
The Outback GSLC175-PV-230 is meant for the European (export) version of the Radian inverters and contains two (2) 175 Amp main breakers, and no (0) PV charge controllers breakers. It is recommended for use with Radian models GS7048E.
- Pre-wired or customized options for quick and easy installation
- Dual AC inputs and DC connections
- Maximum input voltage – 600V
- Maximum input current – 500 Amps
- Operating frequency – 50 Hz to DC
- Two 175 Amp breakers
- Three 500 Amp DC shunt
- A 50 Amp, 230VAC byass
- Two PV disconnects
- A FN-DC monitor
- A Ground Fault Detector Interrupter (GFDI)
- Greater dynamic stability
- Dual AC inputs
- Fully integrated from industry leading brand
- Environmental rating – Type 1 (indoor IP 30)
- Warranty – 5 years