SolaDeck is a PV wire enclosure and seamless flashed product all in one. SolaDeck eliminates the multiple parts and respective labor typically needed to accomplish the roof penetration for a weather-tight wiring passageway into the home. The included DIN-rail can be utilized to create a combiner or AD/DC disconnect.
Unique in the solar industry, SolaDeck is designed with a seamless flashing consistent with standard roofing practices for roof penetration. All SolaDeck models are third party tested by ETL to the CSA C22.2 No. 290, UL50 Type 3R, 11th edition electrical equipment enclosures, and UL1741 standards. This ensures high quality and reliability of every model.
SolaDeck is the perfect solution for wiring through a shingle roof. The unit comes with an empty DIN-rail inside. Breakers, such as MidNite’s MNEPV and MNEAC lines, or fuse holders, such as the Wohner 31110.000 can be installed. The unit has sufficient height to accomodate any of these and still close properly.
- Black cover and flashing plate
- Raised cover for breaker clearance
- 5 position ground block installed (6 – 14 AWG)
- Powder coated finish (1100 hours salt-spray)
- Seamless stamped construction
- Can be used to combine strings
- Three roof deck knockouts (½”, ¾”, 1″)
- Five center points for entry or exit
- Flashes in with roof shingles or shakes
- Mounting hardware included
- 7″ Slotted din rail installed
- 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Rated 600 VDC/115 amps or 240 VAC/60 amps
- cETL listed