SolaDeck Combiner SD-0786-41-BK (DIN-rail only), black
SolaDeck is a PV wire enclosure and seamless flashed product all in one. SolaDeck eliminates the multiple parts and respective labor typically needed to accomplish the roof penetration for a weather-tight wiring passageway into the home.
Unique in the solar industry, SolaDeck is designed with a seamless flashing consistent with standard roofing practices for roof penetration. All SolaDeck models are third party tested by ETL to the UL50 Type 3R and UL1741 standards. This ensures high quality and reliability of every model.
SolaDeck is the perfect solution for wiring through a shingle roof. The unit comes with an empty DIN-rail inside. Fuse holders, such as the Wohner 31110.000 can be added to it.
- 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Powder coated finish
- Seamless stamped construction
- Three roof deck knockouts (½”, ¾”, 1″)
- Five center points for entry or exit
- Two position ground block
- Flashes in the roof system
- Mounting hardware included
- 6″ Slotted din rail installed
- ETL listed and labeled to the UL 1741 Standard
- Rated 600 volt 120 amps
- Combines strings