SolarEdge SED-P700, optimizer 700W/125V 3-phase only
Out of stock
Out of stock
The SolarEdge commercial power optimizer is a DC/DC converter which is connected to each two PV modules (with the two PV modules connected in series). The SolarEdge power optimizers increase energy output from PV systems by constantly tracking the Maximum Power Point (MPPT) of the modules. Furthermore, the power optimizers monitor the individual performance and communicate performance data to the SolarEdge monitoring portal for enhanced, cost-effective monitoring and maintenance. Each power optimizer is equipped with the unique SafeDC™ feature which is designed to automatically shut down the module’s DC voltage whenever the inverter or grid power is shut down (unless connected to a StorEdge Inverter that is in backup mode).
The per-two-module MPPT allows for flexible installation design with multiple orientations, tilts and module types in the same string. When working with SolarEdge inverters, SolarEdge power optimizers automatically maintain a fixed string voltage, allowing installers even greater flexibility with longer strings and strings of different lengths in order to design optimal PV systems. The SolarEdge power optimizers are compatible with regular crystalline and thin-film modules and have a 25 year warranty.
|Optimizer Model||Max. Module Power||Max. Module Voc||Module Current|
|P300||300 Watt||48 Volt||10 Amp|
|P400||400 Watt||80 Volt||10.1 Amp|
|P600||600 Watt*||96 Volt||10.1 Amp|
|P700||700 Watt*||125 Volt||10.1 Amp|
* Rated combined STC power of 2 modules connected in series
- Dual-module level Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT), up to 25% more energy
- Mitigates all types of modules mismatch-loss, from manufacturing tolerance to partial shading
- Automatic module DC voltage shut-down for installer and firefighter safety
- Designed for extreme environmental conditions
- Advanced, real-time performance measurement
- Fast to install, just a single bolt
- Superior efficiency (99.5% peak)
- 25 year reliability and warranty
|MPPT Voltage range|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.