Victron MultiPlus-II 12/3000/120-50, 2400 Watt pure-sine inverter-charger, 12 VDC in, 120 VAC 60Hz out, 120A charger, PMP122305100
Victron MultiPlus-II 3000
The Victron MultiPlus-II is the latest Victron inverter of their MultiPlus series. It can pass-through 240V split-phase from shore-power when available, or 2x 120V AC. It will therefore always mirror the AC from its input. Without AC input the inverter will switch to invert-mode, and this produces 120V AC single-phase, connecting both L1 and L2 output lines together. It has “Power Assist”, the MultiPlus II will prevent overload of a limited AC source, such as a generator or shore power connection. First, battery charging will automatically be reduced when otherwise an overload would occur. The second level will boost the output of a generator or shore side supply with power taken from the battery (on the L1 output line only).
In the event of a grid failure, or when shore or generator power is disconnected, the inverter within the Multi is automatically activated and takes over the supply to the connected loads. This happens so fast (less than 18 milliseconds for the L1 line) that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption. The L2 line is switched over to shore power a little slower, taking about 40 ms.
Up to 6 Multis can operate in parallel to achieve higher total power output. Three phase or split phase operation is also possible.
There is no end to the level of control, via the (separately available) Color Control GX or Venus GX. With a Color Control or Venus the MultiPlus can also be monitored remotely via LAN or Internet from anywhere in the world, using the free VRM app and free VRM portal website.
The 12 Volt MultiPlus-II includes a 120 Amp 4-stage adaptive charger. There is a second battery charger-maintenance output limited to 4 Amp that is independent of the main battery bank, to maintain an engine (starter) battery.
Please note that the MultiPlus-II no longer has DIP-switches for setup as the older MultiPlus inverter had. That means an MK3-USB is all but required to properly set up these inverters (and a good idea anyway, so the firmware can be updated to the lastest).
- Remote on-off
- 4-stage charger build-in
- Build-in dual 50 Amp automatic transfer switch
- True sine-wave output, runs all appliances
- Build-in battery monitor and auto-generator start
- Three-phase and split-phase capable through stacking
- Up to 6 MultiPlus inverters can be stacked per phase
- PowerAssist to boost shore power with additional inverter power
- VE.bus communications port for parallel operations and accessories
- Adaptive charger, adjust automatically within the limits of shore power
- 3000 VA or 2400 Watt continuous output power, 5500 Watt peak-output
- Our Victron Web page
- Victron MultiPlus-II 3000 manufacturer Web page
- Victron MultiPlus-II 3000 spec sheet (pdf)
- Victron MultiPlus-II 3000 manual (pdf)
- Victron warranty document (pdf)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.