Victron Venus GX, control & monitoring hub, BPP900400100
Victron Venus GX
The Venus GX is the communication-centre of your installation. Venus allows you to talk to all components in your system and ensure they are working in harmony. Monitoring of live data, and changing settings is performed by using your smartphone (or other device) via our free-to-use Victron Remote Management Portal
The Venus GX also contains a relay that can be set up for automatic generator start, based on a number of conditions: State-Of-Charge, Voltage, load, monthly exercise run, etc.
- Multis and Quattros, including split-phase and three-phase systems. Monitoring and control
(on/off and current limiter). Changing configuration is possible (only remotely via the internet,
not without an internet connection).
- EasySolar 1600VA.
- BlueSolar MPPT Solar Chargers with a VE.Direct port.
- BlueSolar MPPT 150/70 and the MPPT 150/85 with VE.Can port.
- SmartSolar MPPT 150/70 and the MPPT 150/100 with VE.Can port. When multiple BlueSolar
MPPTs or SmartSolar MPPTs with VE.Can are used in parallel, all the information is combined as
- BMV-700 family can be connected directly to the VE.Direct ports on the Venus GX. Use the
VE.Direct Cable for this.
- BMV-600 family can be connected to the VE.Direct ports on the Venus GX. Requires an
- Lynx Ion + Shunt.
- Lynx Ion BMS.
- Lynx Shunt VE.Can.
- Skylla-i battery chargers.
- NMEA2000 tank sensors.
- A USB GPS can be connected to the USB port. The data is sent to the VRM Portal for tracking
purposes. The map on VRM will show the latest position.
- Fronius PV Inverters.