The APsystems state-of-the-art Energy Communication Unit, is the information gateway for their micro-inverters. The unit collects module performance data from each individual micro-inverter and transfers this information to an internet database in real time, requiring only a single data and power cable. Through the APsystems EMA software, the APsystems ECU gives you precise analysis of each micro-inverter and module in your solar installation from any web-connected device. The APsystems ECU’s integrated HTTP web server offers the simplest and most flexible network integration of any data logger on the market. The user-friendly browser-based interface lets you access your solar array in seconds.
APsystems is the no.2 worldwide in micro-inverter sales! Their micro-inverters have gained a reputation as extremely reliable, and cost-effective.
- Works with DS3, YC600 & YC1000 micro-inverters
- Life-time free monitoring with purchase of ECU-R
- Collects individual module and micro-inverter statistics
- Real-time communication!
- No additional wiring required, communicates wireless with the micro-inverters using Zigbee (2.4 Ghz)
- Can communicate with the Internet via WiFi or Ethernet
- Warranty of 3 years