The Conext MPPT 100 600 can provide up to 6 kW of charging power into a 48 Volt battery bank (3 kW for a 24V battery bank). Even larger solar arrays are possible too, the MPPT 100 will simply clip at 100 Amp into the battery bank. By allowing strings of up to 600 Volt Voc large solar arrays can easily be accommodated with just one or two strings. The low current makes long distances between solar array and charge controller possible using thinner wires and minimal wiring losses. The MPPT 100 is ideal for residential grid tied self-supply and off-grid systems and is scalable for larger installations. The MPPT 100 600 offers faster installations and lower balance of system costs with 2 string installations and is compatible with Conext XW and SW storage inverter solutions. The MPPT Disconnect RS accessory can be added for NEC 2017 compliance with module level rapid shutdown, as well as equipment disconnect functionality.
This is a Maximum Power Point Tracking charge controller with a maximum PV array input Voltage is 600 Volt. The output is 100 Amp maximum into a 24 or 48 Volt battery bank. The solar array can be oversized, the charge controller will regulate its output current down to 100A if needed.
Please note that a Conext SCP or InsightHome is required to set up and monitor this charge controller. The MPPT 100-600 does not have a build-in display (nor any DIP-switches for setup).
- Meant for 24 or 48 Volt battery banks
- 600 Volt Voc limit, allowing for long PV strings
- Battery temperature sensor included
- Available remote monitoring and configuration
- Integrated PV ground fault protection for negative grounded arrays
- Improve battery life with selectable multi-stage temperature-compensated charging
- Stand‑alone application or full integration with Conext XW inverter charger system
- No need for combiner box or GFI circuit breaker
- UL & CSA-listed
- 5-year warranty