Flojet 4300 series pumps are suitable for a wide range of agricultural and industrial applications. With flow rates to 4.8 GPM and pressure to 45 PSI the 4300 series pump range is suitable for many applications and transfer of chemicals. The Flojet 4300-143 has an open flow rate of 4.8 GPM and is fitted with EPDM check valves and santoprene diaphragms.
The Flojet 4300 series is a self-priming pump. It is fitted with a 45 PSI pressure switch to provide “on demand” use and cut out. The build-in pressure switch also makes this a great pump for cottage potable water use.
It may be located several feet from the tank, above or below the liquid level (it is not a submersible pump). For vertical pump mounting be sure that the motor is located on top. This will prevent water from entering the motor chamber in event of a leak.
- Operates on 12 Volt DC, directly from batteries
- Self-primes up to 2.4 m (8 ft) vertical lift
- Open flow rate of 4.8 GPM
- Four-piston design delivers higher flow rates
- Chemical-resistant polypropylene pump head for long life
- Choice of elastomeric materials to work with many chemicals
- Quick-connect plug-in ports for easy installation
- Built-in 45 PSI pressure-switch control to run the pump only as needed
- 1 year warranty