Magnum Energy MM1524AE, 1500W 24V modified sine inverter/charger, 35A PFC charger
The MM-AE series inverter/charger from Magnum Energy is a modified sine wave inverter providing a cost effective solution for those with smaller power needs in renewable energy applications. Versatile, easy-to-use, and lightweight, the MM-AE Series provides a reliable base for your energy system.
A PFC charger is built into all Magnum inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using only 7.5 amps per 50 amps versus 12.5 amps used by standard chargers.
The modern, hourglass case, paired with the die cast aluminum base combines form with function, creating an attractive unit that uses its base as a heat sink for superior high temperature operation.
- The standard 20 amp transfer relay will pass AC power through the inverter when using grid or generator power
- Mount the MM-AE series on a shelf, wall, or even upside down
- The MM-AE series is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work well in confined spaces. If the inverter does exceed its temperature limits, it will automatically shut down and then restart when it cools down.
- If your battery voltage goes below the cut-out setting, the MM-AE series will automatically shut down, saving your batteries
- If your battery voltage reaches over the cut-out setting, the MM-AE series will shut down
- The MM-AE series will automatically shut down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage
- The MM-AE series comes with an on/off front-mounted switch and an easy-to-read LED indicator
- Every model comes with built in input and output circuit breakers for ease of installation
- The standard battery temp sensor monitors temperatures from 0 – 50ºC
- The MM-AE series is backed by a two-year (24-month) parts and labor warranty