Magnum Energy MMP250-30D, Mini Magnum Panel enclosure with 250A DC breaker and 30A dual pole AC input breaker
The MMP (Mini Magnum Panel) has been specifically designed to combine all of the major components required for a renewable energy system – inverter/battery disconnect, AC overcurrent protection, grounding connections, and a full system inverter bypass switch as a convenient way to isolate the inverter for battery maintenance – into a single, easy to install pre-wired enclosure.
Designed for single inverter applications, the MMP enclosure features convenient front panel operation, and with the optional front panel remote, allows you to easily set up, monitor, and operate your Magnum inverter system. In addition to saving time and money by providing a simple and convenient inverter installation, the MMP enclosure ensures safety and reliability by providing a UL and CSA certified and code compliant system.
- Small footprint: only 33 cm wide x 46 cm tall x 18 cm deep
- Money-saving design: pre-wired, saving labor costs
- Easy access: front-mounted breakers and remote (optional)
- Choices: can be wired for 120 VAC or 120/240 VAC output
- Inclusive: works with non-Magnum inverter/chargers (stand-alone parts included)
- Listed: ETL listed to UL1741 and CSA C22.2 107-01
- DC load breakers: fits DIN rail or back-mount DC load breakers
- 1 x 250A DC breaker
- 1 x 30A dual pole AC bypass breaker
- 1 x 30A dual pole AC input breaker
- 1 x 500A/50mv DC shunt DC bus bars for battery positive/negative
- DIN rail or back mount for optional DC mini breakers – will hold up to eight breakers