Magnum Energy MSH3012RV-L, 3000W 12V hybrid pure sine inverter/charger, 125A PFC charger, 2 AC inputs, with load support, 50A transfer relay
The MSH3012RV inverter / charger from Magnum Energy was specifically designed for RVs, campers, and boats. This is a pure sine wave inverter designed with true hybrid technology allowing it to run larger loads from smaller generators.
Most inverters only use one source of energy to power loads, either from incoming AC power – shorepower or AC generator – or from the batteries. The MSH-RV series combines the energy from both sources to power loads. This allows the inverter to recharge the batteries when there is surplus power or deliver more power to the loads if they require more than the AC input can supply by itself.
The maximum total power, from inverter and shore power together through load-support, is 7,200 Watt.
The built in RV-C connector and protocol allows the MSH-RV Series to multiplex directly with the RV’s network bus/backbone. Program your inverter/charger settings using the RV’s system monitoring display.
- Dual 50 Amp transfer switch build into the inverter
- 3,000 Watt continuous pure-sinewave output power
- Even at low AC voltage, the power-factor corrected charger efficiently charges batteries
- Battery temperature sensor works with charger for optimum charging
- Smart Line Sense & Load Support, to make mobile life easier with shore and generator power
- Versatile mounting: this model can mounted on a shelf, a bulkhead, or even upside down.
- MS Series provides multiple ports, including RS485 communication port for network expansion, RV-C port, and remote port
- The MSH-RV series comes with two 50 amp AC inputs – a grid/shore-power input at 50A and a generator input at 50A
- Interchangeable with the Magnum MS series and uses the same accessories as the MS series
- Backed by a three year (36 month) limited warranty