MidNite Solar Classic 250, MPPT charge controller, 250 VDC in, 63A out, 12 to 72V battery charging, PV – wind – hydro modes
MidNite Solar CLASSIC 250
The MidNite Classic charge controllers have build-in arc-fault (AFCI) and ground-fault (GFCI), making them one of very few that meet Canadian Electrical Code (CEC). The FREE MidNite Solar Local Application enables you to monitor your Classic over your local network or the Internet. The charge controller has a graphics LCD display making setup and monitoring a breeze.
The MidNite Classic-250 has a maximum output current of 63 amps, an operating voltage of 250 Volt, and it can work with 12 through 72 Volt battery banks. As with the whole Classic Line, the Classic 200 has MidNite’s exclusive HyperVOC which extends input Voltage limits when needed, to avoid damage.
The MidNite Classic has MPPT modes for solar PV, hydro, and wind turbines. Making this the most versatile charge controller available!
- NEMA-1 housing
- Max 250 Volt input Voltage
- Max output current of 63 Amp
- Includes battery temperature sensor
- Exclusive HyperVOC extends Voc limits
- Supports 12, 24, 36, and 48 Volt battery banks
- CSA/ETL listed to UL1741 for the USA and Canada
- Built in GFCI and AFCI (arc- and ground-fault)
- Solar, wind, and hydro MPPT modes
- 5-year warranty
|Dimensions||19 × 8.5 × 6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.