Primus 1-ARXM-15-XX, AIR X Marine, 400 Watt, 12V/24V/48V wind turbine with an internal regulator, marine grade
The 12/24/48 Volt AIR X Marine provides energy you can count on in challenging conditions. This 400 Watt, field-proven unit is engineered for battery-charging applications in high wind marine environments. It delivers the energy you need for communications, offshore structures, sailing or remote monitoring, to name a few. With optimized electronic controls, the AIR X Marine provides energy quietly and efficiently. The AIR X Marine is corrosion resistant, covered in aircraft quality marine grade paint with a marine grade O-ring seal and stainless steel fasteners, ensuring durability in challenging conditions.
Be sure to check out the Primus Webinars to learn more about installation, wind resources, turbine placement etc.
- Advanced microprocessor technology for superior performance and high wind protection without mechanical braking
- Lightweight design is simple and easy-to-install
- Integrated power electronics for plug-and-play operation
- Permanent mold cast aluminum body
- High-quality, field tested components
- Produces 30 kWh/mo at 5.5 m/s
- Can withstand winds up to 49.2 m/s
- Warranty 5 years