The Victron Quattro is similar to the MultiPlus, with all the bells & whistles! It has “Power Assist”, the Quattro will prevent overload of a limited AC source, such as a generator or shore power connection. First, battery charging will automatically be reduced when otherwise an overload would occur. The second level will boost the output of a generator or shore side supply with power taken from the battery.
In the event of a grid failure, or when shore or generator power is disconnected, the inverter within the Quattro is automatically activated and takes over the supply to the connected loads. This happens so fast (less than 20 milliseconds) that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
A second AC outlet is available for non-critical loads that do not need to stay powered when the grid/shore power goes out. The Quattro also has dual AC inputs, for connection to two independent AC sources (such as shore power and a generator). With a dual 100 Amp automatic transfer switch the Quattro will take care of switching loads from shore to inverter power.
Up to 6 Quattros can operate in parallel to achieve higher total power output. Three phase or 240 Volt split-phase operation is also possible.
When coupled with an (optional) GX device such as the Cerbo GX, you an monitor and control your Quattro and system locally (LAN) or remotely via the internet from anywhere in the world, using the free VRM app and free VRM portal website. Access can be from a phone, tablet, laptop or PC for multiple operating systems. There is no end to the level of control, via the (separately available) Cerbo GX, Color Control GX or Venus GX.
The Quattro includes a 4-stage adaptive charger, 220 Amp for the 12V model and 120 Amp for the 24V model.
- Remote on-off
- 4-stage charger build-in
- Build-in dual 100 Amp automatic transfer switches
- True sine-wave output, runs all appliances
- Three-phase and split-phase capable through stacking
- Up to 6 MultiPlus inverters can be stacked per phase
- PowerAssist to boost shore power with additional inverter power
- VE.bus communications port for parallel operations and accessories
- Adaptive charger, adjust automatically within the limits of shore power
- 5000 VA or 4000 Watt continuous output power, 10,000 Watt peak-output