Victron’s VE Panels make it easy to wire up a code-compliant inverter system. The VE Panel 3kVA 120/240 NA units contain all the needed AC and DC breakers and busbars, with much of it wired up already. Just drop a MultiPlus 3000 inverter on top!
This is a code-compliant solution meeting UL1741 and CSA C22.2. The VE Panel includes a 50 Amp AC-bypass, input, and output breakers. It fits exactly underneath a MultiPlus 3000 inverter. The system can be expanded to up to three panels for more power, split phase 120/240 VAC, or 3 phase operation.
The “Primary” VE Panel is the base, it is needed for a single-inverter system. It can be extended using a “Follower” VE Panel to add more inverters, these are similar to the Primary, but do not contain the AC-bypass. Up to 6 panels (2 Followers per phase) per phase can be accommodated.
For example, for a 240V split-phase system one “Primary” and one “Follower” VE Panel is needed, together with two MultiPlus 3000 inverters.
- Comes pre-wired, quick to install!
- Includes 500A/50mV battery shunt included
- 6 slots for additional DIN-rail breakers, such as for a PV charge controller
- 12 slots for additional panel-mount breakers
- 50 Amp AC bypass breakers
- 250 Amp DC battery breaker