Midnite Solar MNPV3, 3-string combiner for three 150 VDC breakers or two 600 VDC fuse holders, NEMA-3R
MidNite Solar MNPV3
The MNPV3 is a 3-string PV combiner box. The combiner has room for three 150 Volt DC rated breakers or two 600 Volt DC rated fuse holders. It has a gray aluminum NEMA type 3R rainproof enclosure with insulating dead front.
The combiner comes without breakers, fuses, or fuse holders. The 15 Amp MNEPV15 breakers, or Wohner fuse holders and KLKD-15 fuses are typically used with this combiner.
- UL/CSA listed for North America
- All aluminum powder coated housing that won’t rust
- Flip up cover that can stay in the open position during installation
- PV Negative bus bar with 6 useable openings
- Chassis ground bus bar with 6 useable opening
- Standard din rail to mount up to three 150V breakers, or two 600V fuse holders
- 60 Amp tin plated copper bus bar to combine breaker outputs
- Dead front cover snaps into place after wiring is complete for safety
- Knockouts for PV in and PV out on bottom and sides
- Our manufacturer info page
- Manufacturer Web site
- Product spec sheet (pdf)
- Dimension drawing (pdf)
- User manual (pdf)
|Dimensions||11 × 5 × 4 in|
|Max. no. strings|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.