Primus 1-AR30-10-XX, AIR 30, 400 Watt, 12V/24V/48V wind turbine with an internal regulator
$1,244.00 – $1,282.00
When you need energy, the AIR 30 wind turbine delivers. It is a 400 Watt turbine that is sold in 12, 24 and 48 Volt models and is the best energy choice for off-grid, land-based applications in high wind environments. It is used for SCADA, telecom, security and cathodic protection. With optimized software, the AIR 30 consistently delivers energy where it matters. The AIR 30’s heavy-duty design can withstand high wind environments (with windspeeds up to 49 m/s). It is an ideal turbine for hybrid combinations with solar PV arrays and is a worldwide leader in small wind turbines. The AIR 30 is not for use in marine environments.
Be sure to check out the Primus Webinars to learn more about installation, wind resources, turbine placement etc.
- High-quality, third-party tested components for reliability and safety
- Advanced microprocessor technology for superior performance and high wind protection without mechanical braking
- Lightweight design is simple and easy-to-install; integrated power electronics for plug-and-play operation
- Permanent mold cast aluminum body
- High-quality, field tested components
- Quiet operation
- Produces 30 kWh/mo at 5.5 m/s
- Can withstand winds up to 49.2 m/s
- Warranty 5 years