Primus AIR 40, a 250 Watt wind turbine with an internal regulator, for off-grid battery charging
Primus AIR 40
The AIR 40 is the premier micro-wind turbine for land-based applications. It operates efficiently across a wide-range of wind speeds, providing energy for telecom, water pumping, lighting, SCADA, off-grid homes, or other low energy demand battery charging applications. It is a a 250 Watt turbine that is sold in 12, 24 and 48 VDC models. The AIR 40 is ideal for pairing with solar to offset seasonal variation, delivering more consistent energy. With it’s durable, lightweight design, this turbine allows easy installation, and reliable energy for any off-grid system.
- Blades designed for quieter operation, durability and optimum energy capture in most wind speeds.
- Advanced microprocessor technology for superior performance and high wind protection without mechanical braking
- Lightweight design is simple and easy-to-install; integrated power electronics for plug-and-play operation
- Permanent mold cast aluminum body
- High-quality, field tested components
- Quiet operation
- Produces 40 kWh/mo at 5.5 m/s
- Can withstand winds up to 49.2 m/s