Open Box: Sol-Ark 5K-1P-N, 4.8kW pure-sine inverter, 48V DC in, 120V AC out, 5kW dual-MPPT PV charger, 120A AC charger, CSA-listed, 5 year warranty
This is an Open Box unit: The unit has been inspected, all documents and accessories are present, it is in like-new condition and unused, fully functional, and comes with full warranty. There may be damage to the packaging that has no impact on functionality. Sales of Open Box items are final, there are no returns.
The Sol-Ark 5K-1P-N is a 4.8kW All-In-One inverter that can be used in either an off-grid setting, or tied to the grid to provide back-up power, peak-shaving, or load-shedding. The Sol-Ark inverter spans the bridge between battery-less grid-tie inverters, and off-grid systems that can provide power when the grid goes down. The inverter can export excess solar PV to the grid, to make an effective net-metering system
Please note that unlike the other Sol-Ark models this is a 120 Volt AC single-phase inverter! This model does not have an integrated DC battery breaker, that is to-be-supplied externally.
10,400 Watt of Solar PV can be connected to charge the batteries, and/or export to the grid. The Sol-Ark inverter has two independent MPPT inputs, each allowing a wide Voltage range of 100 – 500 Volt (125 – 425 Volt MPPT range). The high-Voltage inputs allow for long PV strings, making it simpler to install solar PV.
The unit has a build-in transfer switch that allows for switching from grid-tie to off-grid mode in 5 ms, making the ideal Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS). This is fast enough to prevent computers from noticing or resetting.
Up to 8 Sol-Ark 5K-1P-N inverters can be stacked in parallel (40kW total), using a single battery bank.
It meets all the grid-tie regulations and requirements for a code-compliant installation: UL/CSA-listing for the USA and Canada, the solar PV input includes AFCI and GFCI, minimizing the need for additional equipment.
- 48 Volt battery bank
- Can be installed outdoors
- Cell phone app for monitoring
- Remote monitoring via Internet
- 120 Amp battery charger from AC & solar PV
- Up to 500 Volt DC dual-MPPT for solar PV
- Rapid Shutdown integration using Tigo TS-4F units
- 50 Amp 120V (6kW) pass-through capable
- 4800 Watt continuous AC output, 10kW for 10 seconds
- Works with lithium-ion, AGM, GEL, and flooded batteries
- Integrated relay for automatic-generator-start (AGS) functionality
- UL & CSA-listed
- 10-year warranty
- Sol-Ark 5K-1P-N manufacturer Web page
- Sol-Ark 5K-1P-N spec sheet (pdf)
- Sol-Ark 5K-1P-N brochure (pdf)
- Sol-Ark 5K-1P-N installation and operating manual (pdf)
|No. of MPPT|
|MPPT Voltage range|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.